Package Price Starting From:
- Package Title: Summer Special Skardu & Deosai Holiday Travel and Tour Package
- Departure Countries: Pakistan
- Departure Cities: Karachi
- Min Allowed: 2 Person
- Ticket: Included
- Visa: Not Required
- Insurance: Not Included
- Stay: 10 Days
- Hotel Choice: 3 Star
- Company: Premio Travel and Tours
- Rate mentioned: Per Head
- Valid Till: Until Further Notice
- Posted on: June 6, 2019
- Total Duration of the Trip: 10 Days
- Starting Time & Date: 9:30 PM, 12th July, 2019 from Karachi
- Ending Time and Date: 02:00PM, 21st July, 2019 at Karachi
- Complete package from Karachi to Karachi Rs 38,999/-
- Complete package from Islamabad to Islamabad Rs 27,999/-
- Complete Economy package from Karachi to Karachi Rs 29,999/-
- Infant (2 years) free of cost.
- Child (from 2 years to 8 years) 40% off.
- Child above 8 years full charges.
- Last Date for at least Half Payment of Original Package – 10th June, 2019
- Last Date for Full Payment of Original Package – 15th June, 2019
- In case of low registrations, tour shall be called off and amount shall be refunded to customer in full.
- 15th June, 2019
- Note: There is no Refund Policy.
- A/C Train
- Coaster (Transportation)
- Fuel Charges
- Accommodation (on sharing basis)
- Standard Meals (Breakfast + Dinner)
- Jeep Expense (where required)
- Toll Tax
- Guide Expense
- Driver Expense
- First Aid Box
- Camping Charges
- Dinner cost at MONAL
- Mineral Water, beverages & personal snacks
- Telephone calls
- Medical treatment on emergency basis.
- Extra expenses in case of road blockage or any reason beyond human control
- Any other item not mentioned above
- Day 1: Departure from Karachi to Islamabad via A/C Business Class train.
- Day 2: Arrival in Islamabad. We go to the famous Monal Restaurant for Dinner. We’ll spend the night in the capital of Pakistan.
- Day 3: Early morning breakfast in Islamabad. Then we leave for Naran which is going to be our first destination, passing through Mansehra, Abbottabad, Balakot and Kiwai. Short stay at Balakot alongside River Kunhar. Enjoy the night life and food street of Naran.
- Day 4: Early morning breakfast at Naran. Then we leave for Skardu via Babusar Pass. Short stop at Babusar Top and Lulusar Lake. Dinner and Night at Skardu which is a dream spot for tourists all over the world and home to the magnificent K2 Peak.
- Day 5: After an early morning breakfast, we depart for the Upper Kachura Lake and Shangrilla Resort where the heart shaped lake and resort will leave you in awe. On our return we shall visit the Manthoka waterfall. Dinner and night at Skardu.
- Day 6: We leave early morning in jeeps for the Land of the Giants, the Deosai plains. This day would include an adventurous jeep ride from skardu to Deosai and visit of the Sadpara Lake.
- Day 7: After breakfast, we leave for Chillas. Dinner and night stay at Chillas.
- Day 8: After breakfast, we leave for Islamabad. Short stay at the famous Kiwai. Visit the famous food street of Islamabad to have the delicious Savor’s Pulao. Night at Islamabad.
- Day 9: Leave for Karachi after spending the time of your life with all the good memories that you are going to cherish for the rest of your lives!
- Day 10: Home Sweet Home!!
- Peak/festival period surcharge.
- Beverages NOT included in the quotation.
- Entrance Fee (unless specified).
- Driver & Guide Tipping.
- Room service.
- Early Check-in.
- Late Check-out.
- Luggage truck & Porter.
- 50% supplement for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs - 0700 hrs.
- If City / Resort Fees / Tourist taxes are applicable then the same will be payable directly at hotel /apartment.
- Hotel standard Check-In / Check-out time 1400 hrs and 1200 hrs respectively.
- Prices are subject to change with any sudden increase in the cost by hotel & transportation department and any new tax by the government. Rates include only those items specified in your itinerary.
- Above rates are valid on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- Strictly No refund for un-utilized services.