Package Price Starting From:
- Package Title: Summer Special Heavenly Kashmir Holiday Travel and Tour Package
- Departure Countries: Pakistan
- Departure Cities: Karachi
- Min Allowed: 2 Person
- Ticket: Included
- Visa: Not Required
- Insurance: Not Included
- Stay: 10 Days
- Hotel Choice: 3 Star
- Company: Premio Travel and Tours
- Rate mentioned: Per Head
- Valid Till: Until Further Notice
- Posted on: June 6, 2019
- Total Duration of the Trip: 10 Days
- Starting Time & Date: 5:30 PM, 12th July, 2019 from Karachi
- Ending Time and Date: 02:00PM, 21st July, 2019 at Karachi
- Complete package from Karachi to Karachi Rs 36,999/-
- Complete package from Islamabad to Islamabad Rs 25,999/-
- Complete Economy package from Karachi to Karachi Rs 28,999/-
- Infant (2 years) free of cost.
- Child (from 2 years to 8 years) 40% off.
- Child above 8 years full charges.
- Last Date for at least Half Payment of Original Package – 10th June,2019
- Last Date for Full Payment of Original Package – 15th June, 2019
- In case of low registrations, tour shall be called off and amount shall be refunded to customer in full.
- 15th June, 2019
- Note: There is no Refund Policy.
- A/C Train
- Coaster (Transportation)
- Fuel Charges
- Accommodation (on sharing basis)
- Standard Meals (Breakfast + Dinner)
- Jeep Expense (where required)
- Toll Tax
- Guide Expense
- Driver Expense
- First Aid Box
- Camping Charges
- Dinner cost at MONAL
- Mineral Water, beverages & personal snacks
- Telephone calls
- Medical treatment on emergency basis.
- Extra expenses in case of road blockage or any reason beyond human control
- Any other item not mentioned above
- Day 1: Departure from Karachi to Islamabad via Business Class train
- Day 2: Arrival in Islamabad. We'll go to MONAL (Dinner at MONAL will be on your own). We’ll spend the night in the capital of Pakistan.
- Day 3: Early Morning breakfast, after that we visit the famous Shah Faisal Masjid. After that we’ll leave for Muzzafarabad. Participants will be relaxing and staying in Muzzafarabad. Night at Muzzafarabad.
- Day 4: After breakfast in Muzaffarabad, we depart for Jagran Resort - Kutton. On our way to Kutton, we stay at the magnificent kutton waterfall. Night at Kutton.
- Day 5: Early Morning Breakfast, after that we leave for Keran. We’ll spend the night at Keran along the beautiful River Neelum. Participants can also trek to Upper Neelum to have an areal view of the Neelum Valley. Bonfire and Dinner at Keran.
- Day 6: After breakfast, we leave Keran for Arrang Kel. Short stay at Sharda, where participant can do Jet ski and then leave for Kel. After arrving at Kel, we move further for the spectacular Arrang Kel. We will have to trek to Arangkel after a short lift chair ride (30 minutes trek). Night at Arang Kel.
- Day 7: Morning breakfast in Arangkel, and after that we leave the place to reach beautiful Ratti Gali from Kel. There will be a one hour jeep ride and 40 minutes trek to reach the place. After spending our day there, we leave for Kutton. Night in Kutton.
- Day 8: Morning breakfast in Jagran, after that we leave for Islamabad. Short stay in Murree where participant can roam around at Mall road. Night in Islamabad.
- Day 9: We leave for Rawalpindi station. We catch the Business class train to Karachi.
- Day 10: Arrival in Karachi. HOME SWEET HOME.
- Peak/festival period surcharge.
- Beverages NOT included in the quotation.
- Entrance Fee (unless specified).
- Driver & Guide Tipping.
- Room service.
- Early Check-in.
- Late Check-out.
- Luggage truck & Porter.
- 50% supplement for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs - 0700 hrs.
- If City / Resort Fees / Tourist taxes are applicable then the same will be payable directly at hotel /apartment.
- Hotel standard Check-In / Check-out time 1400 hrs and 1200 hrs respectively.
- Prices are subject to change with any sudden increase in the cost by hotel & transportation department and any new tax by the government. Rates include only those items specified in your itinerary.
- Above rates are valid on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- Strictly No refund for un-utilized services.