Package Price Starting From:
- Package Title: Egypt & Nile Cruise Holiday Travel & Tour Package
- Departure Countries: Pakistan
- Departure Cities: Karachi
- Destination Countries: Egypt
- Destination Cities: Cairo
- Min Allowed: 2 Person
- Ticket: Not Included
- Visa: Included
- Insurance: Not Included
- Stay: 8 Days
- Hotel Choice: 4 & 5 Star
- Company: Premio Travel and Tours
- Rate mentioned: Per Head
- Valid Till: Until Further Notice
- Posted on: September 24, 2021
- Egypt & Nile Cruise Holiday Travel & Tour Package
- Hotel Accommodation
- 4 & 5 Star Hotel in Cairo 08 Days
- 3 Great Pyramids(Cheops, Chefren and Macarinos)
- The Panorama to see the 3 Pyramids from far and take pictures.
- The Great Sphinx which has kept its secrets for centuries.
- The Valley Temple.
- The Egyptian Museum containing over 120000 piece of the Pharaonic monuments and the Brilliant collection of Tutankhamon.
- Visit to the Khan El Khalili Bazaar.
- Full day Aswan city Tour
- Nile Valley with 2 stops at Komombo & Edfu Temples tours.
- Tour of Temple of Hatshepsut and the Colossi of Memnon
- Karnak which covers a huge area and includes several temples, the largest being the temple of Amon
- Airport to Hotel & Return to Airport
- Round Trip Domestic flight (CAI/ASW-LXR/CAI)
- Peak/festival period surcharge.
- Beverages NOT included in the quotation.
- Entrance Fee (unless specified).
- Driver & Guide Tipping.
- Room service.
- Early Check-in.
- Late Check-out.
- Luggage truck & Porter.
- 50% supplement for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs - 0700 hrs.
- If City / Resort Fees / Tourist taxes are applicable then the same will be payable directly at hotel /apartment.
- Hotel standard Check-In / Check-out time 1400 hrs and 1200 hrs respectively.
- Prices are subject to change with any sudden increase in the cost by hotel & transportation department and any new tax by the government. Rates include only those items specified in your itinerary.
- Above rates are valid on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- Strictly No refund for un-utilized services.