Package Price Starting From:
- Package Title: Dubai & Baku Combo Group Tour and Travel Package
- Departure Countries: Pakistan
- Departure Cities: Karachi
- Destination Countries: UAE, Azerbaijan
- Destination Cities: Dubai, Baku
- Min Allowed: 2 Person
- Ticket: Not Included
- Visa: Included
- Insurance: Not Included
- Stay: 07 Days
- Hotel Choice: 3 Star
- Company: Premio Travel and Tours
- Rate mentioned: Per Head
- Valid Till: Until Further Notice
- Posted on: February 14, 2023
- Dubai & Baku Combo Group Tour and Travel Package
- Departure Date: 25 April, 30 April and 5 May 2023
- Hotel Accommodation
- 3 Star Hotel Accommodation 03 days in Dubai
- 3 Star Hotel Accommodation 04 days in Baku
- Airport to Hotel & Return to Airport
- Desert Safari with Bar B Q Dinner & Transfers
- Transfer + Panoramic Tour
- Baku Old City Tour
- Absheron Tour + Shopping Tour
- Air Ticket Included
- Daily Breakfast
- Meals as per itinerary
- Check in Dubai Hotel
- Desert Safari with Bar B Q Dinner
- Transfers in Dubai
- (????????+????????? ???? )
- Welcome to Baku and Transfer. A guest will be welcomed at Heydar Aliyev International Airport by our representative and accompanied to the hotel for an accommodation and arranging the rooms. Baku Panoramic Tour, Flame Tower, Highland Mountain, Baku Boulevard walking and overnight in Baku Hotel."
- (???? ??? ???? ????)
- After having breakfast at the hotel , you will go to visit the Old City , Maiden Tower and The Palace of the Shirvanshahs which has been mentioned on UNESCO’S World Cultural Heritage list. Then, you with going to the National Carpet Museum.
- Funicular; Carpet Museum
- Little Venice; Boulevard Walk
- Old City “Icheri Sheher” ( The Maiden Tower, Juma Mosque, Old caravanserais, Bath houses, Shirvanshah’s Palace, Museum of Miniature Books)
- The most famous street of Baku “The Fountain Square”
- National History Museum
- Sea trip, Boat trip.
- (???????? ????+???????? ????)
- For discovering the historical and natural areas, you will take a tour to the Absheron Peninsula and visit Yanardagh ( Burning Mountain) where the fire ignites thousands of years. On the day of your tour to the ancient Zoroastrian temple you will get more information about the mystic Ateshgah. Besides, you will have a chance for seeing the Mardakan Castle and the ruins that played an essential role in the history of Azerbaijan and visiting the Heydar Aliyev Museum, the architectural legend of Zahi Hadid.
- Heydar Aliyev Center.
- The Eternally Burning Mountain-“Yanar Dagh”.
- Shopping tour to Daniz Bulvar Mall, 28 Mall, Ganjlik Mall"
- After breakfest in hotel check out and Transfer to Airport for Departure with sweet memories of the tour."
- Peak/festival period surcharge.
- Beverages NOT included in the quotation.
- Entrance Fee (unless specified).
- Driver & Guide Tipping.
- Room service.
- Early Check-in.
- Late Check-out.
- Luggage truck & Porter.
- 50% supplement for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs - 0700 hrs.
- If City / Resort Fees / Tourist taxes are applicable then the same will be payable directly at hotel /apartment.
- Hotel standard Check-In / Check-out time 1400 hrs and 1200 hrs respectively.
- Prices are subject to change with any sudden increase in the cost by hotel & transportation department and any new tax by the government. Rates include only those items specified in your itinerary.
- Above rates are valid on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- Strictly No refund for un-utilized services.