Package Price Starting From:
- Package Title: Hunza & Fairy Meadows Holiday Travel and Tour Package
- Departure Countries: Pakistan
- Departure Cities: Karachi
- Min Allowed: 2 Person
- Ticket: Included
- Visa: Not Required
- Insurance: Not Included
- Stay: 10 Days
- Hotel Choice: 3 Star
- Company: Premio Travel and Tours
- Rate mentioned: Per Head
- Valid Till: Until Further Notice
- Posted on: June 6, 2019
- Total Duration of the Trip: 10 Days, 9 Nights
- Starting Time & Date: 5:30 PM, Friday, 19 July, 2019 from Karachi
- Ending Time and Date: 11:00AM, Sunday, 28 July, 2019 at Karachi
- Complete package from Karachi to Karachi Rs 37,999/-
- Complete package from Islamabad to Islamabad Rs 26,999/-
- Complete Economy package from Karachi to Karachi Rs 28,999/-
- Infant (2 years) free of cost.
- Child (from 2 years to 8 years) 40% off.
- Child above 8 years full charges.
- Last Date for at least Half Payment of Original Package – 15th June, 2019
- Last Date for Full Payment of Original Package – 18th June, 2019
- In case of low registrations, tour shall be called off and amount shall be refunded to customer in full.
- 18th June, 2019
- Note: There is no Refund Policy.
- A/C Train
- Coaster (Transportation)
- Fuel Charges
- Accommodation (on sharing basis)
- Standard Meals (Breakfast + Dinner)
- Jeep Expense (where required)
- Toll Tax
- Guide Expense
- Driver Expense
- First Aid Box
- Camping Charges
- Dinner cost at MONAL
- Mineral Water, beverages & personal snacks
- Telephone calls
- Medical treatment on emergency basis.
- Extra expenses in case of road blockage or any reason beyond human control
- Any other item not mentioned above
- Day 1: Departure from Karachi to Islamabad via A/C Business Class Train
- Day 2: Arrival in Islamabad. We go to MONAL for dinner. We’ll spend the night in the capital of Pakistan.
- Day 3: Early Morning breakfast in Islamabad. After that we leave for Naran, which is going to be our first destination, passing through Mansehra, Abbottabad, Kiwai and Kaghan. Night stay at Naran.
- Day 4: Early Morning breakfast in Naran. After that we leave for Hunza valley, enjoying all the sightseeing places on the route. Short stay at Lulusar Lake and Babusar Top. Night stay in Hunza
- Day 5: Early morning breakfast in Hunza. After that we leave for Day excursion to Attabad lake, Sost, Pasu Cones, and Khunjerab Pass (Pak-China Border) then arrive back to our hotel in Hunza. Dinner and Night stay in Hunza.
- Day 6: Early Morning breakfast in Hunza. After that we leave to the sunrise at Duiker, Eagles Nest. After enjoying the sunrise and capturing the beautiful colors of the place, we leave for Fairy meadows. Short stop at Raikot bridge and then the jeep ride and trek to Fairy meadows. Night camping at Fairy meadows.
- Day 7: Morning breakfast in Fairy Meadows. After that we trek to Nanga Parbat Base Camp. Roam around or rest at the top of Fairy Meadows. Night stay camping at Fairy Meadows.
- Day 8: Early Morning breakfast at Fairy Meadows. After we’ll trek back to Tatu Village and from there jeep ride back to Raikot Bridge. From there, we’ll leave for Balakot. Night stay in Balakot alongside River Kunhar.
- Day 9: We’ll leave for Islamabad station early morning, catch the Business class train for Karachi.
- Day 10: Reach Home Sweet Home.
- Peak/festival period surcharge.
- Beverages NOT included in the quotation.
- Entrance Fee (unless specified).
- Driver & Guide Tipping.
- Room service.
- Early Check-in.
- Late Check-out.
- Luggage truck & Porter.
- 50% supplement for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs - 0700 hrs.
- If City / Resort Fees / Tourist taxes are applicable then the same will be payable directly at hotel /apartment.
- Hotel standard Check-In / Check-out time 1400 hrs and 1200 hrs respectively.
- Prices are subject to change with any sudden increase in the cost by hotel & transportation department and any new tax by the government. Rates include only those items specified in your itinerary.
- Above rates are valid on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- Strictly No refund for un-utilized services.